Collated by Tusar Nath Mohapatra
Buddhi or the mind of Light, what Sri Aurobindo calls the Luminous Mind
There is a beautiful poem you may wish to read, Thought the Paraclete by Sri Aurobindo
How thought rises from manas to buddhi to pure Chitta
https://x.com/i/status/2083161304831812050
I am not BJP. Nor Congress. Neither Sanghi nor Communist. Neither Left nor Right. Neither socialist nor capitalist. Neither liberal nor conservative. Neither Dalit nor Brahmin. Neither Jain, Buddhist nor Hindu. Neither Punjabi, Odia nor Ladakhi.
I am all of these, and more. Beyond all “isms”. I take the best from everything and leave the rest.
We diminish ourselves the moment we squeeze our infinite selves into man made buckets. Our deepest identity is not political, social, religious or ideological. It is consciousness itself.
चिदानन्दरूपः शिवोऽहम् शिवोऽहम्।
Chidānandarūpaḥ Śivo'ham Śivo'ham.
https://x.com/i/status/2083146805056065822
Becca Tarnas is Assistant Professor in the Philosophy, Cosmology, and Consciousness program at the California Institute of Integral Studies. Today, we talk about the uncanny intersection between Jung and Tolkien. It’s a wild ride covering psychedelics, consciousness, the “internal world”, psychoanalysis, and symbols. Link in reply
https://x.com/i/status/2082969564132880895
Animal Farm was in our syllabus when I was studying English Literature from RD University. I have always loved literature & totally believe that if one has to get an idea about the lives & times of any era, study the literature of that period. I did not absorb Animal Farm deeply until I read it again many years later. Trying to read it now all over again. Literature always provides perspective.
George Orwell has exposed the twisted human mind and handled the subjects of leadership, greed, power play, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, surveillance state, social structure, politics, justice and such themes expertly in his gripping tales.
Time to re-read the classics Animal Farm & 1984.
https://x.com/i/status/2082825456093696316
This looks like an important book from @ChandhokeNeera - on what made the Hindi cinema we all fondly look at even today.
https://x.com/i/status/2082685013229969588
Bankim Chandra, Bharatmata, and Bhawani Mandir: The Ascetic Hero in Anandamath
Though the ascetic model during the nineteenth century may have gained
acceptance and authority among nationalist ideologues as an indigenous ideal to …
The eThics of Yoga and The spiriT of godmen
godmen in modern India are different from the elect ‘men of God’ whose fetishized
wealth and entrepreneurial success reflects a functional synthesis of the Protestant …
[PDF] COMPARATIVE STUDY OF TRADITIONAL AND MODERN TRAINING METHODS IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION
aiming not only to improve physical competence but also to foster … Similarly, in
ancient India, systems like yoga and traditional martial arts emphasized physical …
[PDF] SPORTS, EQUIPMENT, RULES, AND COMPETITION: A COMPREHENSIVE ACADEMIC STUDY
evolving from informal physical contests into highly organized … rather than
competition, such as jogging, cycling, and yoga. This classification highlights the …
[PDF] EXPLORING THE IMPACT OF SHEETALI PRANAYAMA ON ANXIETY: A COMPREHENSIVE LITERATURE REVIEW
Yoga Sutras, where it plays an important role in preparing the mind for meditation
and achieving higher states of awareness and self-discipline. [12] Traditional yogic …
[PDF] A Return to Balance: Why Ayurveda Matters Now More than Ever
be easy to commit to because Michigan Technological University offers a physical
education course focused on the practice. Yoga is considered an integral and …
[PDF] The Paradoxes of the Spiritual Self: Disidentification as a Marker of Identity
yoga). Likewise, Ronen, M, 52, bank manager who practices yoga and rebirthing
said: “I think I have many elements that characterize both men and women, I am both.” …
[HTML] News and Tools for Happiness, Love, and Wisdom Volume 19.5
immediately) and we could make yoga postures more fun by … “Can I bring one of
my stuffed animal friends to do yoga with us?” asked Emma. “Of course!” I agreed …
Ashok Bedi
reclaim it as an integral part of our own underdeveloped … In an earlier publication [10],
I have outlined some contemplative methods to foster such balance using …
[PDF] Embodied Negotiation: Preparing Future Lawyers Through Integrative Practice
and meditation teacher, and coach to promote well-being … Well-being has always
been integral to the course, but our methods have evolved based on student …
No comments:
Post a Comment